DO YOU KNOW A PERSON AT HIGH RISK OF OPIOID OVERDOSE?
- People actively using opioids like heroin, fentanyl, Percocet, Dilaudid, hydrocodone & more
- People taking prescription opioids
- People using non-opioid street drugs like cocaine, meth, or any counterfeit pills like Xanax/molly/Percocet that have been laced with fentanyl or other opioids
- People on medicated assisted treatment
- People recently out of detox, rehab, or prison who have lowered tolerance to opioids because of a period of non-use
- Sex workers
- Friends and family members of the above listed groups
YOU CAN GET NALOXONE TO SAVE A LIFE IF YOU WITNESS AN OVERDOSE
TO REQUEST A TRAINING & NARCAN RESCUE KIT, CONTACT US AT:
Narcan (Naloxone) is also available without a prescription from GA pharmacies. Check to see if your insurance plan (Commercial, Medicaid/Medicare) covers Naloxone.